Legal Associations & Bar Information
Lawyer & Law Firm Directories Websites
General Legal Information & Employment Sites
Women's Associations & Organizations
International Law Resources Websites
Special Interest Websites
Practice Area Resources Websites
Public Interest Websites
- Equal Justice Works (formerly NAPIL) — Equal Justice Works leads the country in organizing, training and supporting public
service-minded law students, and in creating summer and postgraduate public interest
- One Justice — OneJustice supports a statewide network to bring free legal help to those facing
pressing legal problems – reaching veterans, survivors of domestic violence, seniors,
children and youth.
- PSJD — PSJD is the online resource connecting public interest law job-seekers with their
ideal opportunities in the public interest arena, in government, at law schools, and
around the globe.
- CALegalAdvocates — An online community for all those working to ensure access to justice for low-income
- The Public International Law & Policy Group (PILPG) — A 2005 Nobel Peace Prize nominee, The Public International Law & Policy Group (PILPG),
is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, which operates as a global pro bono law firm
providing free legal assistance to states and governments involved in conflicts.
General Clerkship Information
- NALP Clerkship Info — This site will provide you statistical information about clerkships that may assist
you in your own application process.
- NALP Brochure (pdf) — This is an on-line brochure published by NALP and the ABA Judicial Administration
Division Task Force on Opportunities for Minorities.
State and Local Government Directory
Federal Court Clerkship Information
State Court Clerkship Information
- California State Courts — This site will take you to the job vacancies for the California Administrative
Office of the Courts, the Supreme Court of California, and the California Courts of
Appeal. Note: Most California courts do not utilize term clerks, so these listings
are for permanent positions.
Career Development Office
Email | 916.739.7011