Where: The Stanford Court Renaissance San Francisco Hotel in San Francisco, Calif.
When: Feb. 2 to 3, 2012
The Winter Forum is designed to draw together leading practitioners and scholars in
international arbitration for intellectual dialogue and practical insights on key
issues confronting the practice today. It is our intention to offer it each winter
on alternating coasts of the U.S.. We are fortunate to have a faculty that includes
many of the top internationally recognized experts in the field, both in practice
and academia. To facilitate meaningful dialogue, registration will be limited to the
first 100 registrants.
Highlights of the Event
- presentation, commentary and discussion of three timely scholarly works-in-progress,
selected from over 50 submissions.
- an ITA Forum like the Dallas Forum for candid dialogue on important developments in
- a luncheon interview with Prof. George Bermann, Chief Reporter for ALI's Restatement
(Third) of the U.S. Law of International Commercial Arbitration,
- the Winter Roundtable, a series of short debates organized by our Young Arbitrators
Initiative with the leading global and local young lawyer organizations
- networking receptions both nights of the conference, and
- the Winter Forum Dinner following the conclusion of the program.