McGeorge guarantees graduates of the College of the Pacific admission to McGeorge
who meet or exceed the median LSAT score and GPA of the prior year's entering class.
However, McGeorge retains discretion to admit prospective students consistent with
its practices in reviewing applicant materials. Additional rules apply to students
admitted under this policy who defer acceptance.1
- We guarantee deferment for one year only.
- You agree not to apply nor enroll in another law school.
- You agree to submit updated transcripts, and your final GPA will be taken into consideration
in reviewing your scholarship offer and scholarship opportunities.
- If you take the LSAT again, all scores will be reviewed in conjunction with your offer
of admission and scholarship opportunities.
- If you do not adhere to the requirements set forth, admission to McGeorge School of
Law under this unique consideration will be null and avoid or revoked.