Come Meet Us
The best way to figure out whether a law school is right for you is to get to know
the campus and the community. We invite you to visit McGeorge to take a campus tour,
sit in on a class, or both. We also offer a number of on campus information sessions
and open houses each year. If you cannot make it to our campus we will be in an area
near you very soon. Each year, members of McGeorge admissions team attend graduate
and law school fairs and law school forums across the country. Take a look at our
recruitment calendar and find out where you can come meet us.
- Register to attend a JD Information Session, webinar or other event:
- Webinar — Tuesday, Sept. 24 from noon to 1 p.m. — Topic: So you are interested in
- Webinar — Tuesday, Oct. 29 from noon to 1 p.m. — Topic: How to put together a competitive
- Information Session — Wednesday, Nov. 20 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Webinar — Wednesday, Dec. 18 from noon to 1 p.m. — Topic: I have applied, so now what?
- Application Workshop — Thursday, Dec. 19 from noon to 3 p.m.
- Application Workshop — Thursday, Dec. 19 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Experience McGeorge — Saturday, Jan. 11, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. — Come learn about
McGeorge and meet alumni, students and faculty.
- Webinar — Wednesday, Jan. 15 from noon to 1 p.m. — Topic: Virtual Experience McGeorge.
- Information Session — Wednesday, Jan. 22 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Campus Tour
- Regional Visits
- Virtual Tour
McGeorge JD Admissions
Email | 916.739.7105