Summer Program in Uganda/Lesotho Registration
If you are a Pacific McGeorge School of Law student, or a student from any another law school, please follow these steps for a successful application to the Uganda/Lesotho Summer Program:
- Read the Tuition, Fees and Policies information carefully.
- Fill out and submit the online application form below by March 25, 2013, being sure to attach résumé and an unofficial transcript. Late applications may be considered but only if there is still space in the program. If you are applying after March 25, please contact Pauline Rodriguez.
- Print and fill out the Uganda/Lesotho Summer Program 2013 Student Information Sheet Form (pdf).
- Print and fill out the Uganda/Lesotho Summer Program 2013 Signature Form (pdf).
- Submit a $500 tuition deposit.
- Mail the Student Information Sheet form, the Signature form, the tuition deposit, your unofficial transcript, and your résumé to:
Uganda/Lesotho Summer Abroad Program
Pacific McGeorge School of Law
3200 Fifth Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95817