Summer Program in Salzburg Registration Form
To successfully apply for the Summer Abroad in Salzburg, Austria program, please follow these steps for a successful application:
- Read the Tuition, Fees and Policies information carefully. Note: Due to limitations on housing and other facilities, only 90 students from American law schools can be accepted into the program in 2013. If that limit is reached, a waiting list will be established.
- Fill out and submit the online application form below no later than March 1, 2013.
- Print and fill out the Salzburg Summer Program Student Information Sheet Form.
- Print and fill out the Salzburg Summer Program Signature Form.
- Submit a $250 tuition deposit.
- U.S., non-McGeorge students must submit a letter of good standing from their home institution.
- Mail or fax the signature form, tuition deposit, and any applicable letters to:
Summer Abroad Program Programs, Graduate & International Programs
Pacific McGeorge School of Law
3200 Fifth Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95817
Your application is not considered complete until the signature form, tuition deposit, and letter of good standing (if needed) are received in the Summer Abroad Programs office.