Financial Aid Office
Hours: Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Address: 3200 Fifth Ave., Sacramento, CA 95817
Map View: Financial Aid Office Map
Your legal education is an investment in your future.
The University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law Financial Aid Office is committed to providing students — including Day, Evening, Summer Session, Study Abroad and Transfer students — with financial aid resources to meet the educational costs of pursuing their legal future. Our goal is to ensure excellent customer service with accurate and timely delivery of financial aid funds.
- Exit Counseling
- Endowed Scholarships for Continuing Students
- Financial Aid Handbook (pdf)
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- McGeorge LRAP (Loan Repayment Assitance Program)
- Satisfactory Academic Programs
- Types of Aid
- Work Study
- Yellow Ribbon Program
Contact the Financial Aid Office
Email | 916.739.7158