Diversity & Inclusion
The University of the Pacific community - including students, faculty, staff, administrators, and alumni - believes that diversity and inclusion are essential to the fulfillment of our institutional mission. We value inclusiveness in learning, curricular and co-curricular programming, campus climate, recruitment, admissions, hiring and retention.
Pacific McGeorge campus in residential Sacramento fosters a vibrant, supportive and welcoming community, which celebrates the many definitions of diversity in our student body and community.
McGeorge Winter Bowling Championship
Where: Capitol Bowl
When: Jan. 24, at 7 p.m.
RSVP with your four-member team by Nov. 29 with Kellan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gift Card of $25 will be given to each member of the top team.
- Public Advocates is accepting applications to Legal Clerkships for the 2013-2014 school year and the summer of 2014. More information here (pdf).
- Application for the Constangy, Brooks & Smith Diversity Scholars Awards (pdf) — Note: To be considered for the Diversity Scholars Award, applications and all supporting materials, including the applicant’s official sealed law school transcript, must be received at the address shown below on or before Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013.
- Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Law School Diversity Scholarship — The deadline for the $2,000 2014 scholarship is May 31, 2014.
Explore Diversity & Inclusion
- Chartered Student Organizations
- Education Pipeline Initiative
- Statement of Diversity & Inclusion
- University Diversity Committees