Diversity & Inclusion
The University of the Pacific community - including students, faculty, staff, administrators, and alumni - believes that diversity and inclusion are essential to the fulfillment of our institutional mission. We value inclusiveness in learning, curricular and co-curricular programming, campus climate, recruitment, admissions, hiring and retention.
Pacific McGeorge campus in residential Sacramento fosters a vibrant, supportive and welcoming community, which celebrates the many definitions of diversity in our student body and community.
Summer Diversity Receptions — BASF recognizes the benefits that minority and LGBT law students and young lawyers receive when afforded opportunities to network with other lawyers and successful partners who look like them and/or have similar experiences. Established in 2007, BASF's annual Partner-Summer Associates Receptions provide an opportunity for networking, meeting mentors and appreciating the achievements of minority and LGBT partners in the Bay Area.
- July 15, 2014 — LGBT Partners, Associates and Counsel Reception, to be held at Arnold & Porter
- July 31, 2014 — Minority Attorney & In-House Counsel Awards Reception, to be held at O'Melveny & Myers
- Aug. 21, 2014 — Barristers Club 6th Annual Diversity Reception
Explore Diversity & Inclusion
- Chartered Student Organizations
- Diversity Week 2014
- National Diversity Organizations & Initiatives
- Scholarship Resources
- Statement of Diversity & Inclusion
- University Diversity Committees