Building: Administration Building
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Address: 3200 Fifth Ave., Sacramento, CA 95817
Map View: Registrar
The Registrar's Office at McGeorge is happy to assist you. You can check course schedules and find useful forms at the office where staff is ready to help guide you through the academic paperwork.
- Email the office
- Fax the office — 916.739.7254
- Students/Alumni with an insidePacific account — Unofficial Transcript instructions
- Alumni without an insidePacific account (prior to 2005) — email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Official Transcripts are $5 per copy and are processed within three to five business days — order here.
- Financial Holds — Contact the Business Office at 916-739-7054 or email email@example.com.
- Fax, e-mail and telephone requests will not be honored.
- Transcripts will not be faxed.
- The University of the Pacific will not provide copies of test scores (e.g., TOEFL, GRE, SAT, GMAT, LSAT) or transcripts of the academic work from other institutions. You must contact the original institution for transcripts and scores.
University of the Pacific has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide enrollment/good student verification for current students. To take advantage of this free service visit: http://www.mystudentcenter.org
Third Party Enrollment /Degree Verifications
University of the Pacific has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide all enrollment and degree verification services to third parties at: http://www.degreeverify.org. Verifications will not be provided directly from the Office of the Registrar by phone, fax or mail.
Registration Information — Summer Session
Registration Information — Fall & Spring Sessions
Practicums & Simulations
- 2015-2016 Experiential Course Chart — Practicums & Simulations (pdf)
- 2014-2015 Experiential Course Chart — Practicums & Simulations (pdf)
- 2013-2014 Experiential Course Chart — Practicums & Simulations (pdf)
Required materials, first assignments and returned exam information will be posted on the LibGuides site.
If you have problems, please contact Monica Sharum in the Library at 916.739.7014 or send her an email.
Course Materials & Book Lists
Information regarding course materials and book lists for each semester are available at the Bookstore's webpage.
These pdfs can be filled in online, printed, and mailed or faxed to the Registrar.
- Address/Name Change Request (pdf)
- Application for Admission for Limited Coursework for Auditors and Visitors (pdf) — Note: Non-McGeorge students should use this form for enrolling in summer school.
- Certificate/Concentration Form
- Graduation Application Form (pdf)
- Legal Clinic Application Form
- Master Thesis Approval Form (pdf)
- Official Transcripts
- Withdrawal Request Form (pdf)
- Grading and Advancement Rules, Regulations and Procedures for the J.D. Program (pdf)
- Student records — FERPA and the law school's policies surrounding them.
- LL.M. Grading and Graduation Policies, Rules, Regulations and Procedures (pdf)
- Master of Science in Law Grading and Graduation Policies, Rules, Regulations and Procedures (pdf)