Online Resources Guide for Students
At McGeorge, we have a variety of tools used by students, faculty and alumni. These are the most widely used systems at the law school:
- insidePacific — The University of the Pacific's Intranet includes links to help pay bills, find policies and learn about campus programs.
- Gmail — Every University of the Pacific student gets a gmail account.
- McGeorgeCareersOnline — The Career Development Office uses McGeorge CareersOnline as an aid to help our students secure employment. Learn more.
- TWEN — A collaboration & learning environment hosted by WESTLAW.
- ExamSoft — Download and install ExamSoft.
- Email the Help Desk — Ask McGeorge's Information Technology to help you solve a technical or computer-related problem.