Is a Federal Judicial Clerkship Right for Me?
March 27, 2012
Five Post-Graduate Federal Judicial Clerkship Facts:
- Federal judges start hiring for post-graduate positions in the summer before a student's third year.
- Letters of recommendation for federal judicial clerkship applications are processed through the Career Development Office.
- Most federal judicial clerkship opportunities are posted through a website called, "OSCAR" (Online System for Clerkship Application and Review)
- Post-graduate federal judicial clerkships generally have either one- or two-year terms.
- Common judge interview question: "Who is your favorite Supreme Court justice and why?"
How do I find out more about post-graduate federal judicial clerkship opportunities?
Attend the CDO Federal Judicial Clerkship Workshop!
Where: Classroom A
When: Tuesday, April 3, 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
How: Please RSVP on MCO by Monday, April 2.