As a student at the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, you’re attending an institution with a history of excellence in academics and teaching. Our law school-only campus has an active student life, filled with opportunities for you to expand what you learn in the classroom.
To ensure your success, seek out the student services that are in place for you, including our McGeorge Academic Planning (MAP) program through which you and your academic counselor will develop your plan of study. Our Financial Aid Office is here to assist you in making your Pacific McGeorge education expenses manageable. And our Career Development Office (CDO) has the tools and resources you need — now and in the future.
Top Links for Student Success
- Suggestion Box
- Office of Student Affairs
- Student Life blog (and The Docket)
- Online Resources Guide
- Student Handbook (pdf)
- Code of Student Responsibility (pdf)
- Grading & Advancement Rules (pdf)
- J.D. Program — Find the requirements, courses and schedules that you need.
- Advanced Degrees — Find the requirements, courses and schedules that you need.
- Consumer Information — Graduate Employment, School Profile, Entering Class Profile, Bar Pass Statistics, Costs & Tuition (J.D.) and Costs & Tuition (Graduate)
- Student complaints
- Class Schedule/Academic Schedule
- Exam Schedule and Description
Office of Student Affairs
Email | 916.739.7089