As a student at Pacific McGeorge, you’re attending an institution with a history of excellence in academics. Our campus has an active student life, filled with opportunities for you to expand upon what you learn in the classroom.
To ensure your success, seek out the student services that are in place for you, including our McGeorge Academic Planning (MAP) program through which you and your academic advisor will develop your plan of study. Our Financial Aid Office is here to assist you in making your Pacific McGeorge education expenses manageable. And our Career Development Office (CDO) has the tools and resources you need — now and in the future.
Top Links for Student Success
- Suggestion Box
- Office of Student Affairs
- Student Life blog (and The Docket)
- Student Handbook (a.k.a. The Black Book) (pdf)
- Code of Student Responsibility (pdf)
- Grading & Advancement Rules (pdf)
- J.D. / LL.M. / M.S.L. Degree Requirements
- ABA Required Disclosures — Graduate Employment, School Profile, Entering Class Profile, Costs & Tuition (J.D.) and Costs & Tuition (Graduate)
- Class Schedule / Academic Schedule / Exam Schedule / Summer Schedule
- Course Descriptions
- Student Complaints under ABA Standard 512
Office of Student Affairs
Email | 916.739.7089