Visit Pacific McGeorge
The first thing to do when you arrive on campus is stop by the Admissions Office in the Administration Building on Fifth Avenue. Our Admissions Office staff is available from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday to answer your questions. We will also provide you with a campus map, a class schedule, and an admissions information packet. Take note of information about guided tours below.
Although most classrooms and administrative offices are closed for the weekend, you are welcome to view Pacific McGeorge's beautiful 13-acre campus on your own. Be sure to stop by the Law Library, which is open on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sundays from 10 a.m. to midnight.
Guided tours can be easily arranged. Scheduled tours are as follows:
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays1 — 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays — Flexible scheduling
1 We also offer a 3:45 p.m. tour on Thursdays if you would like to visit an evening class.
If you would like to sit in on a first-year class, please call the Admissions Office to find out which class options will fit with your visit date.
- Americorps Alums Virtual Graduate School Fair — Dec. 12, 2013 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. PST or 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. EST | Information & Registration (pdf)
- Winter Information Session — Jan. 15 at 6 p.m. | Register
- Spring Open House — Jan. 25, 2014 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. | Register by Jan. 15
- Winter Information Session — Feb. 19 at 6 p.m. | Register
- Spring Information Session — March 12 at 6 p.m. | Register
Pacific McGeorge Admissions
Email | 916.739.7105