LL.M. & J.S.D. Programs
McGeorge offers graduate programs for both domestically trained attorneys and foreign trained attorneys. Whether you seek an advanced legal program focusing on U.S. Law, Public Policy, Transnational Business or Water Resources, McGeorge is the right place for you.
U.S. News & World Report has ranked McGeorge’s International Law program among the top 20 best programs in the country for the fourth year in a row, this year, 2015, as No. 20 in the 2016 Best Graduate Schools guide.
With its close proximity to the California State Capitol, San Francisco, wine country and Lake Tahoe, Pacific McGeorge's Sacramento campus is a prime location for living and learning. McGeorge is dedicated to provide particular assistance to those of you who are coming from all around the world.
Who will I learn from?
McGeorge's distinguished faculty and adjuncts offer our students a wide range of expertise. Travel abroad to Salzburg to study international law from United States Supreme Court Justice Anthony M. Kennedy. Learn from a variety of guest lecturers and speakers through our International Jurist Series.
Who will I learn with?
Learn about law and build networks with students from all over the world. Share classes with J.D. students who are already working in California State Departments and Agencies as well as non-profits and other legal entities.
What will I be prepared for?
An LL.M. from McGeorge will prepare you for bar exam eligibility, job placement or further pursuit of legal studies.
Explore LL.M. & J.S.D. Programs
- Transnational Business Practice — A single degree with two separate tracks, one with an international internship, one without.
- U.S. Law & Policy
- Water Resources Law — A single degree with two separate tracks, which allow for curricular focus in either U.S.-based water resources law or international.
- International Water Resources
- LL.M. Program Application Requirements
- J.S.D. Program Application Requirements
- Costs & Aid, LL.M. & J.S.D. Programs
- Request Information
- Student Life
- Visa Information
- LL.M. Program Brochure (pdf)
Contact the Graduate & International Programs Office
Email | 916.739.7353 or 916.739.7019