Senior Financial & Health Safety Fair
Event is free.
Saturday, April 6, 2013 from 9 a.m. to noon.
The campus of Pacific McGeorge School of Law
3200 Fifth Ave., Sacramento, CA 95817
The Senior Financial & Health Safety Fair is presented by the Pacific McGeorge Elder & Health Law Clinic.
The Fair will provide seniors with a “one stop” opportunity to obtain materials, become educated about financial safety and protection, and receive free health screenings as well as legal check-ups.
- Exhibitor booths to provide information on resources for seniors from the Department of Corporations, Department of Financial Institutions, Sac Adult Protective Services, and more!
- Educational presentations on financial abuse prevention and powers of attorney.
- “Senior Legal Check-Ups” provided by Pacific McGeorge law students and faculty. Bring questions about Advance Health Care Directives and Powers of Attorney.
- Consumer/Debtor Information provided by Pacific McGeorge law students and faculty.
- Free blood pressure screening, vision tests, and fall assessment provided by our partner, the U.C. Davis School of Medicine, Department of Public Health Sciences.
Funding for this activity was made possible in part by the HHS, Office on Women’s Health. The views expressed in written materials or publications and by speakers and moderators at HHS-sponsored conferences, do not nec- essarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does the mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
Contact Katie Roe, Esq., MPA
Email | 916.340.6144