Lou Ashe Symposia Series
The Lou Ashe Lecture Series was named after the late Melvin Belli's law partner, Lou Ashe, who funded an annual practical legal symposium in 1972. Ashe was a leading medical malpractice attorney in his own right and a member of Pacific McGeorge's advisory board in the 1970s.
- Lessons from an Ethical & Criminal Quagmire: What Can We Learn from the Scruggs Case? — March 2013
- Books, Movies, Crime, and The Law — March 2012
- Does Law School Really Have to Be Bleak House — February 2011
- The Misuse of Other-Acts Evidence Obliterates The Rule Against Convicting on Propensity — March 2010
- Before It's Too Late — March 2009