Estate Planning 102 | Online Course
Expand your practice to include Elder Law with this online course.
Brian O'Toole, principal of The O'Toole Law Firm, will guide you through the following content:
- The Elder Law Attorney's Library; Medi-Cal Eligibility: Exempt and Non-exempt Assets
- Gifting Strategies to Accelerate Medi-Cal Eligibility
- Share of Cost: Contributions for Care
- Medi-Cal Recovery: How to Reduce or Eliminate a Claim Against a Medi-Cal Recipient's Estate
Pacific McGeorge School of Law is a State Bar of California approved Minimum Continuing Legal Education provider. Estate Planning 102: Elder Law offers 5.5 hours of Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit of which one hour will apply to ethics. Pacific McGeorge School of Law certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved educational activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of The State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
Morning refreshments will be provided.
Online — Available for two weeks upon registration.
- Standard Course Fee — $125 | Register Now
Email | 916.739.7190