Estate Planning 102 | Online Course
Expand your practice to include Elder Law with this online course.
Estate Planning 102: Elder Law expands on the fundamentals of estate planning that were explored in Estate Planning 101.
Brian O'Toole, principal of The O'Toole Law Firm, will guide you through the following content:
- The Elder Law Attorney's Library; Medi-Cal Eligibility: Exempt and Non-exempt Assets
- Gifting Strategies to Accelerate Medi-Cal Eligibility
- Share of Cost: Contributions for Care
- Medi-Cal Recovery: How to Reduce or Eliminate a Claim Against a Medi-Cal Recipient's Estate
Pacific McGeorge School of Law is a State Bar of California approved Minimum Continuing Legal Education provider. Estate Planning 102: Elder Law offers 5.5 hours of Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit of which one hour will apply to ethics. Pacific McGeorge School of Law certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved educational activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of The State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
Online - An email with a link to the course will be sent to participants after registration and payment. The link will be available for two weeks from registration date.
- Standard Course Fee — $125 | Register Now
Email | 916.739.7372