Estate Planning 101 | Online Course
Expand your practice to include estate planning with this online course that works around your schedule.
Estate Planning 101 will provide you with the fundamentals to explore the practice of estate planning. Estate Planning 102: Elder Law is a subsequent course you may wish to take that expands on the fundamentals of estate planning.
Brian O'Toole, principal of The O'Toole Law Firm, will guide you through the following content:
- Introduction to Estate Planning
- Initial Consultation and Information Gathering
- Conflicts of Interest
- Introduction to Trusts — General Review of Trust
- Components and Concepts; and Funding Trusts — Transferring Title
Pacific McGeorge School of Law is a State Bar of California approved Minimum Continuing Legal Education provider. Estate Planning 101 offers 5.5 hours of Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit of which one hour will apply to ethics. Pacific McGeorge School of Law certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved educational activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of The State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
Online - An email with a link to the course will be sent to participants after registration and payment. The link will be available for two weeks from registration date.
The feedback from previous class participants has been excellent:
- "Brian O'Toole's course was an excellent introduction to practical estate planning. Mr. O'Toole gave invaluable advice on how to start, market, and run a small estate planning firm. After attending the class I have the confidence to hang my shingle in this area of law." — Daniel L. Olsen, Olsen Law
- "Mr. O'Toole delivered an interesting and exceedingly informative presentation. It was an invaluable practical review of estate planning and trust drafting. I shall look forward to any further workshops he presents." — Lynnette Vincent, Attorney
- Standard Course Fee — $125 | Register Now
Email | 916.739.7372