In the Community
Through our community engagement efforts, McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific seeks to build a culture of commitment among all school constituents. The school's commitment to community service helps to improve the Oak Park neighborhood surrounding campus, and it fosters access to justice throughout California and the world.
Members of our McGeorge family serve on nonprofit boards, provide pro-bono legal services, and participate as active community volunteers in myriad ways. The school's culture unites faculty, student, staff, and alumni in public service, which improves the quality of life for many local individuals while enhancing student learning. Our students have meaningful experiential learning opportunities while serving our local community through the McGeorge Legal Clinics.
- Lead — Learn about student leadership on and off campus.
- Volunteer — Find out where and how students can volunteer.
- Give — Make your legacy through student and alumni giving.
Explore McGeorge In The Community
- Community Outreach Programs
- Institute for Administrative Justice
- Legal Clinics
- Public Legal Service Society (PLSS)
For Community Legal Services, please call 916.340.6080.
For sponsorship requests, please contact Christine Chatman
Email | 916.739.7121 | Fax: 916.739.7384