Seminars for Legal and Multi-Field Executives
Pacific McGeorge Executive Training Seminars are designed specifically to address the challenges faced by today's leaders at any level — beginning, intermediate to senior. Seminars offer skills-building programs useful for executives in any industry.
- Advanced Negotiation — Ideal for any professional with some formal training in negotiation techniques and strategies who wishes to expand the toolkit.
- Negotiation for Success — Ideal for any professional, regardless of experience level or practice area, who has minimal formal training in negotiation techniques and strategies, or for the previously well-trained professional who wishes to refresh their negotiation skills.
- Mediation Training and Techniques — Designed for any professional who wishes to augment their earning power or improve their marketability by acquiring valuable skills for resolving disputes in legal or organizational settings.
Courses are competitively priced and conveniently located for busy professionals on the Pacific McGeorge School of Law campus in Sacramento. As an added bonus, most course offerings contribute to needed MCLE credits, minimizing the time and expense for participants.
Previous participants described the mediation training course as:
- "Practical and fast-paced; the information was complete and well-presented. Immediately useful for my practice." — Michael Barth, Administrative Law Judge
- "Very impressed with the knowledge and technique used by the teacher. Well worth the time and money invested." — Bret Rossi, Business Owner
- "I have attended CLE courses over a period of 40 years; by far, this course in mediation is among the best." — Arthur Richard Silen, Analyst
Our goal is to grow this program into a suite of executive training resources, and we would like to hear from you regarding topics you would be interested in exploring — please let us know.