Training & Development
McGeorge offers many programs for the professional development and training of its
faculty and staff. In addition to training and development, important programs contributing
to overall health and general well-being are also offered. Below are details for some
of the additional programs.
- The McGeorge Workplace Wellness Program is made up of seminars and workshops that
take place on-campus. The focus of the program is to educate people on how to live
a healthy and active lifestyle and inform them of the benefits that come with living
that lifestyle. The Lunch and Learn series is included in this program.
- The Staff Training and Development Program consists of on-campus workshops that are
designed to develop skills necessary for professional growth. These workshops involve
topics such as leadership skills and time management.
- The Software Training Program consists of on-campus workshops where the primary focus
is the Microsoft Office Suite and its applicable use in the McGeorge environment.
Many different applications and tasks are covered in these workshops, from intermediate
to advanced levels.
For more information on the programs above please contact Human Resources.
Policies & Procedures
McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific abides by policies of employment
set forth by the University of the Pacific, in conjunction with applicable State and
Federal law. More information on these policies and governing laws can be found by
clicking on the links below.
- Accessibility to University Programs and Events (pdf)
- Campus Group and Community Post Policy (pdf)
- Make-up Time Policy (pdf)
- Smoking Policy, McGeorge Campus (pdf)
- University of the Pacific-Wide Policies — Topics include Alcohol Consumption and Drug Use, Close Personal Relationships,
Complaint and Grievance, Diversity and Equal Opportunity, Health Insurance Portability
and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Prohibited Discrimination, Security and Anti-Violence,
Sexual and Other Unlawful Harassment, Smoking, Staff Handbook, Tuition Exchange, Tuition
Listed below are some of the forms used by the McGeorge Human Resources Department
in processing requests of employees. Please be sure to submit your completed forms
to Human Resources. Forms not available online can be found by contacting or visiting
the Human Resources Department.
Contact Human Resources
Email | 916.739.7031