The Pacific McGeorge law school experience is unique. Our students truly engage with one another while they are here, and many want to remain connected to the law school and new students after they graduate. Therefore, the law school has created some formal, and informal, ways for alums to stay involved! Here are our top 20 opportunities.
- Be a Mentor.
- Attend an Alumni Event in your region.
- Read the Pacific Law Magazine.
- Refer a client to a fellow Pacific McGeorge lawyer.
- Send a prospective student our way.
- Let us know if you're speaking at a training or event.
- Stay in touch with our faculty.
- Send in news for yourself or other Pacific McGeorge lawyers.
- Notify the Career Development Office of vacancies at your firm or at other firms.
- Hire a Pacific McGeorge law student or graduate.
- Help establish internship/externship opportunities for current students.
- Participate in our annual Alumni/Faculty mock interview program for students.
- Speak to current students at an upcoming event or sit on a panel being held on campus.
- Update your contact information so we can keep in touch with you.
- Help us organize an event in your town.
- Make a gift to the law school.
- Read the alumni newsletter.
- Join the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- Wear your Pacific McGeorge gear.
- Visit campus.
To learn more about any of these programs or talk to us about a unique idea you have, contact Alumni Relations at 916.739.7141 or email@example.com.