Pacific McGeorge alumni are located around the world and in all 50 states. It is the goal of the Alumni Board and Alumni Association to provide opportunities for alumni to engage with the law school, and its services/events, wherever they are located.
To that end, we have numerous events, speakers and continuing legal education programs, that can be accessed in specific regions and through internet delivery.
The formal alumni regional chapters are listed below, with their annual events. In addition, other events located outside Sacramento are noted as well.
Active Regional Chapters
- Bay Area, Calif.
- Fresno, Calif.
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- Orange County, Calif.
- San Diego, Calif.
- Reno, Nev.
- Washington, D.C.
Interest Based Chapters
- Capital Chapter
- Young Alumni Chapter
- GLBT Chapter
For information on how to join a chapter committee of the Pacific McGeorge Alumni Association or for assistance in forming a regional chapter in your area, contact the Pacific McGeorge Alumni Association.
Bay Area — San Francisco and Oakland
- Jan. 10 — MCLE Program and Evening Reception
- Spring TBD — Alumni and Student Mixer
Bay Area — Palo Alto
- Sept. 5 — IP Student and Alumni Visit
Bay Area — San Jose
- Nov. 4 — Employment Law Pitfalls for Law Firms — "5 Things Your Firm is Probably Doing Wrong Today"
- Spring TBD — Election Law CLE and Reception
- Nov. 13 — Fall Alumni Mixer with Dean
- May TBD — CLE
- Oct. 30 — Alumni Reception with Dean Mootz
- Nov. 6 — Marketing for Young Lawyers
- Jan. 10 — MCLE and Happy Hour
- arch 4 — Alumni Mixer
Nevada — Reno
- Dec. 10 — CLE TBD — Admissions Tailgate, Faculty Presenters at Bar Meetings
- TBD — Dean Visit
- Oct. 29 — Alumni Reception with Dean Mootz
- Jan. 10 — MCLE and Reception
- March 5 — Alumni Mixer
- Oct. 24 — Networking Reception/Dinner for McGeorge Students in town for Equal Justice Work Conference
- Jan. 2/5 — Welcome Dean Mootz/New Year Receptions for Alums
- February TBD — Brown Bad Lunch to discuss internships/career opportunities w/McGeorge Students (via Skype)
- July TBD — Welcome Event for McGeorge Students in D.C. for Summer Internships
- Sept. 18 — Post Graduate Job Fair
- November TBD — Recent Graduate Job Search Boot Camp
- Dec. 4 — Holiday Mixer
- February TBD — Market Yourself: Establishing Your Personal Brand via LinkedIn, Twitter and Other Social Media
- April TBD — What's Next? Setting Your Long-Term Career Goals
- March TBD — Alumni Mixer with Brubeck
- Sept. 25 — Alumni Mixer
- Oct. 17 — Homecoming and Wine CLE